绘本分享:The tree house(树屋)【悦宝园故事】

淘客分享园
淘客分享园




今天小编给大家带来的绘本故事叫《The tree house》,小熊自己在森林里盖了一间树屋,但是森林里的小动物们都不愿意帮他,这是为什么呢?跟小编一起来看看吧~


Bear saw Mouse.

"I am making a tree house,"said Bear.

熊看到了老鼠,它对老鼠说:“我在做一个树屋,”


"Will you help me cut the wood?"

“你能帮我砍木头吗?"


"I can't help you,"said Mouse.

老鼠说:“我帮不了你,”


"I am too busy."

“因为我太忙了。"


Bear cut the wood all by himself.

熊就自己砍木头。





Bear saw Rabbit.Bear said,

"Will you help me carry the wood?"

熊看到了兔子,它对兔子说:“你能帮我搬木头吗?"


"I can't help you"said Rabbit.

兔子说:“我帮不了你。”


"I am too busy."

“因为我太忙了。"


Bear carried the wood all by himself.

熊就自己搬木头。




Bear saw Squirrel.Bear said,

"Will you help me lift the wood?"

熊看到了松鼠,它对松鼠说:“你能帮我把木头拉起来吗?”



Squirrel said,

"I can't help.I am busy."

松鼠说:“我帮不了你,我很忙。”


So,Bear lifted the wood all by himself.

于是,熊自己拉木头。




Bear saw Raccoon.
"Will you help me hammer the nails into the wood?"
asked Bear.

熊看到了浣熊。它问浣熊:“你能帮我把钉子钉进木头里吗?


"I am busy,"said Raccoon.

"I can't help you."

浣熊说:“我很忙,”

“我帮不了你。


So,Bear hammered the nails all by himself.

所以,熊自己钉钉子。




Bear saw Owl.

Bear asked,"Will you help me paint the wood?"

熊看到了猫头鹰,熊问猫头鹰:“你能帮我刷一下木头吗?


Owl said,"I can't help.I am much too busy."

猫头鹰说:“我帮不了忙,我太忙了。


Bear painted the wood all by himself.

熊自己把木头刷了一遍漆。





At last Bear had his tree house,

终于,熊拥有了自己的树屋


but he was all by himself.

但是只有他一个人。


Then Bear heard a noise.

接着熊听到了声音。





Bear looked down.

熊低下头。


A chair was coming up!

一把椅子过来了!


"We have chairs for your tree house,"said Owl.

“我们给你的树屋做了椅子”,猫头鹰说。




"You were busy,"said Bear.

“你们很忙,”熊说。


"You were busy helping me!"

“你们正忙着帮我呢!”



END




扫扫下方二维码,美式早教get起来

推荐